PitchBurst Dunk Tank
PitchBurst Dunk Tank
The Dunk Tank Alternative. Where the water falls and people don’t, so anyone and everyone plays. It is safer than a Dunk Tank so kids and adults of all ages (including people in wheel chairs) can play. Fill the balloons with water, oatmeal, or confetti.
Great fun! Pitch a ball, hit the target and – splash! – a water balloon bursts overhead.
As much fun to watch as it is to play. A favorite at parties, fund raisers, carnivals, festivals, corporate events and more. Easily set up outdoors and indoors too!
- CLASSIC — Use full 11” or 12” water balloons. Pitch the ball, hit the target and SPLURSH! Extra fun for fund raisers when you charge $1to $10 for 3 throws. Sometimes kids will line up and pay just to sit in the chair to be the one splurshed!
- LITE — Fill 11” balloons with 1quart (or less) of water, inflate the rest with air. Same fun action, less water used (good when it’s chilly out, or you’re indoors with a kiddie pool to catch the Splursh water).
- SPLURSH OFF! — Use TWO Pitchburst games facing one another. Each contestant is both pitcher and Splurshee… each takes turn pitching while the other sits. First to SPLURSH the other wins! Get 2 popular VIPs to play for charity and crowd will cheer! (Can be played on one game too, but that requires more running around.)
- CONFETTI — Use confetti instead of water in balloons (make your own with a funnel). Great for indoors, or when your VIP good sport really doesn’t want to get wet! Also adds a great popping sound!
- SLIME! (OR APPLESAUCE OR PUDDING) — Kids have seen it on TV, so make it happen for wild and crazy events. Insert food-colored applesauce or pudding through a funnel ( fill about ½ full) and inflate the rest with air. Be prepared to clean up, though.
- FLOUR — In a POP your splurshee looks like a powdered donut! Funnel in simple white flour ( about ½ cup does fine), and fill the rest with air. Nice variety especially for indoor fun.
- MYSTERY SPLURSH! — Unique combo game first used in London: Fill 4 opaque, numbered balloons: one each with water, flour, pudding, confetti. Let your Splurshee choose which number balloon they want to sit under — nobody knows what they’ll get hit with until the target’s hit. Great crowd excitement builder!
- FUNNELED FUEL — This one’s unique for the pub or spring break crowd. Fill balloons with your favorite beverage ( from tap makes it easiest). Splurshee sits in chair below the balloon, holding wide funnel in their mouth. When target’s hit and balloon bursts, Splurshee gets a funnel full to drink.
- PIN THE SPLURSH ON THE SPLURSHEE — A tame but fun game for little tikes. With someone ready to be splurshed (we recommend just a little water as in #2 above), the “pitcher” is blindfolded and given a Jugglebeanball. Instead of throwing, they’re turned around 3 times and told to push the ball into the red target.
- WHEELCHAIR — Finally, a dunking game for fun loving people with disabilities. Pitchburst can be played in wheelchairs, by both the pitcher and the splurshee!