Sumo Suit Rental for Carol Stream, Oak Park, Saint Charles, and Bartlett
A sumo suit rental is a great way to add some excitement, competition, and absolute hilarity to any party. Anybody that’s seen sumo wrestling already thinks it’s pretty funny – but what happens if their friends get dressed up in huge sumo suits and proceed to wrestle with each other. It’s a recipe for pure fun! Unlike many of our competitors, we use high-quality, foam-filled suits (as opposed to cheap, inflatable suits) to ensure that the sumo wrestling experience is as authentic as we can reasonably make it. These suits are great for both kids and adults, but you have to be between 4’10” and 6’4” to safely use the suit. We also advise against using it in weather that’s hotter than 70 degrees, for obvious reasons.
These sumo suit rentals are great for all kinds of events. We frequently rent them out to residential events in Saint Charles, festivals in Carol Stream, birthday parties in Oak Park, and high-school lock-ins in Bartlett. Whatever the event, chances are that a sumo wrestling rental will go a long way towards making it that much more memorable for your guests. Read more below:
- $395.00 not including staff // $595.00 including staff.
- Wrestling matches usually go for about 10 minutes, so there are about 12 competitors per hour.
- Included with the rental: 2 sumo suits, 2 helmets, 2 pairs of gloves, 1 wrestling mat
- Competitors must be between 4’10” and 6’4” in height and must be at least 75 lbs.
- We advise you to only use the suits in weather that is 75 degrees or cooler.
- Our sumo wrestling rentals require 2 volunteers to help competitors get in and out of their suits. You can have these roles filled by volunteers or choose to hire two of our staff members to supervise the game.
- We try and make the rental experience as simple for our customers as possible. When you rent from The Fun Ones, we make deliver the sumo suit rentals, set up the mat, and get everything ready to go. When the party is over, we take it all down, pack it up, and haul it away. You never have to do a thing during the whole process.
- We have the best customer service in the industry. We offer a 24/7 emergency support phone number that you can reach us by if you run into problems with our party rentals. Call us day or night – we’ll be there to help.
We have many other items along the same kinds of lines as these sumo suits. Our interactive games inventory is constantly growing with some absurd party rentals. We have rock-climbing walls, mechanical bulls, inflatable obstacle courses, giant slides, human-sized hamster spheres, wacky trikes, Jacobs ladders, and more! Take a look around, we might have something that’s perfect for your party.
And of course, give us a call or shoot us an email with any questions you might have about our sumo suit rentals or other interactive games – we’ll be happy to help you plan your party!