Dual Lane Mobile Zip Line
Dual Lane Mobile Zip Line Rides and Rentals Chicago IL
The buzz sweeping the nation is Zip Lines and we have one for your event in and around Chicago.
We are the leaders in Mobile Zip Lines. When you want to experience a zip line in Chicagoland and the Midwest, we are the recommended choice by corporate event planners. There are multiple manufacturers of ziplines and entertainment companies to provide the service. Choose the company with the most experience and perfect safety record.
The Mobile Zip Line sets up in 2 hours including the giant 22 foot slide attached to the zipline tower. There are two ziplines side by side so family and friends can zip together.
Have you ever wanted to try a Zip line Canopy Tour, but could not take the time or money to travel to Costa Rica or Hawaii? Now there is a much easier and cheaper way to Zip Line. The Fun Ones is proud to announce they have the only Mobile Zip line in the Midwest that will allow you to Zip Line for 200 feet at speeds up to 21 mph. As the pig in the Gieco commercials’ says “Pure Adrenaline”!
The nearest Dual Lane Mobile Zip Line is only a phone call away! Call us to have it brought out to your Festival, Company Picnic, Block Party, School Event, Church Event, and yes Birthday Parties. Experience the rush on the most exciting piece of mobile amusement equipment in the world today. The zipline stands 28 feet tall in the air and allows customers to choose the length of the zip line distance. The distance can be anywhere between 100 feet and 200 feet depending your space requirements and throughput needed. The zip line has two parallel zip lines and is designed for participants between 45 pounds and 250 pounds.
Best of all, for those participants who climb to the top and get too scared to go to the extreme and Zip down up to 200 feet, participants can take the thrill of sliding down the 22 foot inflatable slide. The inflatable slide serves 2 important services:
- A quick exit strategy that prevents participants from turning around and slowing down your line and preventing the giving refunds.
- Adds another exciting amusement option to the attraction. Two experiences in 1.
Here are the statistics on the Dual Lane Mobile Zipline:
- The Dual Lane Mobile Zip Line distance can vary between 100 feet to 200 feet in length
- Maximum Speed is 21mph
- Total length varies from 100′ – 200′.
- 2 zipline runs at a time.
- Can be set up on any surface.
- The Mobile Zipline can be set up in an hour.
- Cycle time is 3 min per person, including harnessing.
- Slide is 21′ tall and 30′ long.
- Coil brakes allow for a smooth stop, no jerking motion.
- Riders never come close to touching the ground at the end. The operator brings them to the ground.