Bean Bag Toss
Bean Bag Toss
The most enjoyable and safest backyard game available. Play 1 on 1 or in teams. Don’t let the adults just sit around waiting to go home. This keeps the adults busy for hours while the kids are jumping.
Play in the grass or streets. “Beware” this game is very addicting.
Multiple games available for block parties, corporate events, and tournament play.
- Place boxes 25 feet apart
- 3 points for a bag in the hole.
- 1 point for a bag that lands on the box.
- 0 points for a bag that landed on the ground.
Game Rules (singles):
- Determine who starts the game by flipping a coin. Starting player 1 tosses their beanbags consecutively at the target box. Once all bags have been thrown by player 1, player 2 (across from player 1) will then toss all of their bags.
- Points are added up after each round. One round consists of each player tossing all their bags. Total the points for each player, then subtract the lower value from both values, this is the points scored for each player.
- For example, Player One scored 5pts, and Player Two scored 3pts. Subtract 3 from both values. Player One receives 2 points and Player Two receives 0 points for this round.
- Bags are tossed underhand.
- Any bag that is pushed in the hole by another tossed bag will count as 3 points for the player whose bag went in the hole.
- If the score is 11-0, the player with 11 points wins the game (this is known as a ‘skunk’)
- Crossing the foul line when tossing the bag (bag still in hand as the player crosses the foul line then releases the bag) result in a 0 for that bag. The bag is removed from play.
Game rules (doubles):
- Same rules as singles.
- Teams are red (player1 and player2) and blue (player3 and player4). A round is played when one player from each team has tossed their bags. Add the points for each player and subtract the lower value from each player. For example, Player1 scored 2pts and player3 scored 6pts, subtract 2 from each score giving Player1 0 points and Player3 4 points. Start the next round using the players who did not play the prior round.
- First player to reach 21 points wins the game.