Mechanical Surf Board Rental for Oak Brook, Batavia, Glenview, and Lincolnshire
Order a mechanical surf board rental for your event and watch as your guests have the time of their lives trying to stay on the board! This game is a unique take on the mechanical bull, but seems to appeal a bit more to the younger crowd. The goal of the game is to stay on the board for as long as possible as it gradually twists and turns harder and faster. We can adjust the difficulty of the board at any time so people of all ages and skill levels can have a great time.
The mechanical surf board rental is perfect for corporate parties in Glenview, high-school lock ins in Oak Brook, festivals in Batavia, and even residential events in Lincolnshire. We’ve rented these out to many kinds of events all over Illinois and they’ve always been well received.
- $1195 per day of rental
- We require 20’L x 20’W x 15’H of space to safely run the mechanical surf board rental
- The rider throughput is about 30-40 people on average
- The mechanical surfboard rental requires 2 20amp electrical circuits to power the board and the inflater.
- For the safety of the riders and the equipment, all riders must be under 200 lbs
- We offer unmatched service in the party rental industry. When you rent from us, expect a hassle-free experience. We deliver the party rental to your venue, set it up, and run it for the duration of the whole event. When the night is over, we pack it up and haul it away, leaving your venue spotless. You never have to worry about a thing.
We’re a comprehensive party rental company, so, naturally, we have tons of other crazy fun interactive games. If a mechanical surf board rental isn’t quite what you’re looking for, just take a look around our site! You might be interested in our mechanical bulls, rock-climbing walls, mobile zip lines, giant slides, pedestal jousts, inflatable obstacle courses, bungee runs, wacky trikes, giant hamster balls, or one of the other countless party games that we carry!
Please contact us if you have any questions.