Laser Tag Rental for Lombard, Lemont, Orland Park, and Romeoville
Laser tag is one of those games that kids just go crazy over. It’s a perfect game for carnivals in Lemont, school lock-ins in Lombard, birthday parties in Orland Park, or even residential events in Romeoville. Any event where there’s going to be a bunch of kids could seriously benefit from having one of our laser tag rentals there. Our laser tag games are unique because of the equipment we use and the variations of the game we play. We use headbands with multiple sensors on them instead of those heavy, cumbersome vests. This makes it so that you can get hit if you peek out from behind a corner, and also allows smaller kids to play since they don’t have to wear those huge vests. The guns we use are extremely long range and also have sensors of their own so you can’t just lean out and fire blindly!
We play two versions of the game – the arena mode and the bunker field mode. The arena mode has a huge inflatable maze that the who game takes place in. This maze is one of the largest laser tag inflatable ever built, so there are plenty of corridors, nooks, crannies, and other hiding spots from which to attack your enemies. The bunker field version of the game is played in a large open space, and we set up a ton of inflatable structures throughout the field that players can use as cover. Here are the details:
- 8 Players (4 players per team)
- Choose the Bunker Field mode or Arena Mode! Arena mode is played in a huge inflatable maze. Bunker field mode is played in an open space with inflatable bunkers to use as cover.
- 30’x50’ Minimum Space for Arena Mode
- 2x20AMP Circuits required for arena mode, 1x20AMP Circuit required to inflate bunkers in bunker field mode.
- Throughput: 240-480 players/hour.
- We easily have the best customer service and support in the party rental industry. When you rent from us, we give you a 24/7 emergency hotline to contact us by in case you run into any problems. If you need help during your event, we’ll be there, day or night.
- We try and make the party rental experience as easy for you as possible. We deliver, set up, maintain, and supervise the laser tag course throughout your entire event. When the party is over, we take it all down and haul it back to our warehouse. You never have to worry about a thing, and are left free to tend to your guests!
A lot of people who come to this page looking for a laser tag rental are also interested in our other interactive games. You won’t believe some of the stuff you can rent for a party these days. We have mechanical bulls, giant slides, inflatable obstacle courses, human hamster spheres, rock-climbing walls, wacky trikes, pedestal jousts, and more! Just take a look around our site, we bet you’ll find something that’s just right for your party.
Give us a call if you have any questions about our laser tag rentals or other party rentals! You can send us an email, give us a call, or even use our instant messaging service at the bottom-right corner of the site.